At Queenspark, we understand that shopping for fashion can be a tricky business and you may need to return items sometimes. We do our best to assist our customers with returns where possible.
1. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept returned merchandise for an exchange and/or refund provided that:-
- Proof of purchase is provided for all refunds and/or exchanges
- You will be refunded using the same tender type as when you first purchased your Queenspark products.
a. CLOTHING MERCHANDISE:
- All clothing merchandise is in the original condition (i.e. unworn & has all swing tickets & labels attached).
- All clothing merchandise must be returned and/or exchanged within 28 days of the original purchase date.
b. JEWELLERY AND ACCESSORY MERCHANDISE:
- All jewellery and other accessory merchandise is restricted to a 14-day refund and/or exchange period from the date of purchase.
c. COSMETIC MERCHANDISE:
- All cosmetics must still be hygienically sealed and in the same condition as when the items were first purchased.
- All cosmetic merchandise is restricted to a 14-day refund and/or exchange period from the date of purchase.
2. Defective Products Policy:
We will gladly refund or exchange any defective products:-
- Provided that the Queenspark product has not been damaged as a result of excessive wear, negligence or non-adherence to cleaning instructions etc.
- If no proof of purchase is provided, the current system price will be refunded to you.
3. Defective Products are Subject to a Returns Period Restriction of:
- 6 Month’s from date of purchase on all Queenspark products, the onus is on the customer to provide proof of purchase