- Annelize Jansen van Rensburg
- Rosanne Moodley and
- Thembisile Tshabalala
Queenspark Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is conducted by Queenspark Proprietary Limited (Registration Number: 2001/022975/07) (“Queenspark”) and runs from 14 April – 30 April 2017. The winner will be randomly selected and will be notified via an announcement on the Queenspark Facebook page on 08 May 2017.
- Participation by the entrants in the competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these rules. Any person failing to comply with these rules will not be entitled to participate in this competition or be disqualified from the competition.
- To enter the competition you must comply with the eligibility requirements detailed below, complete the entry form and give permission to receive marketing material from Queenspark.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted and entrants must be aged 18 years or older, be resident in the Republic of South Africa and be a member of the Queenspark Facebook Page. The prize will be delivered within the Republic of South Africa to winners and winners will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of such prize.
- No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to, Queenspark, its marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner of any of such persons, may enter the competition.
- The prize is as stated, is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. To the maximum extent permitted in law, Queenspark excludes liability for any defects in the prize.
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of this competition, Queenspark’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you agree to receive communications (including for the purposes of direct marketing) and direct marketing material from Queenspark.
- To the maximum extent permitted in law, Queenspark and its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
- Queenspark reserves the right to (to the maximum extent permitted in law) amend this competition, including the rules and, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors, the prize itself.
- Queenspark may, before or after the winner of the competition has been publicly announced, require that a winner permit the use of their image and/or name in its marketing material and/or participate in its marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services of Queenspark or any of its holding companies) (“the Invitation”). The winner has the right to decline the Invitation. Should the winner fail to decline the Invitation by telephone: Carina Steenkamp 021 460 9667, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Carina Steenkamp, 263 Victoria Road, Salt River, Cape Town, 8000 within 2 (Two) days of being notified that he/she is a winner of the competition, then such winner shall be deemed to have accepted the Invitation and granted their permission and/or agreed to participate in the manner as aforesaid. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or other form of remuneration for participating in any of the aforesaid activities. All and any publicity materials (including those utilising the winner’s names and/or image) will be the sole property of Queenspark.
- This competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website:www.dti.gov.za.
- Any provision of these rules or the competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.