Terms and Conditions – Queenspark Store Card Win R100 000 in Fashion Vouchers promotional Competition (the “Competition”)
- This Competition is organised by Queenspark (Pty) Limited and RCS Cards Proprietary Limited (“RCS”) (NCRCP 38/FSP 44481) (the “Promoter(s)”).
- The Competition commences on 16 November 2017 and ends on 24 December 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
- For the purpose of this competition “customer” or “you/your” means the natural person whose name, contact telephone number and South African Identity number are reflected on the RCS database at the time of the draw and whose details are attached to the Queenspark Store Card used to purchase from Queenspark.
- Entry into the competition is automatic, using your details and the actual purchasing data on the RCS database and you will be entered provided that:
- you are a natural persons over the age of 18;
- you are in possession of your valid South African ID book;
- your complete, accurate and up to date name, contact telephone number and South African identity number are captured and appear on the RCS database;
- your identification can be verified through your South African identity book;
you are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Queenspark or RCS, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional Competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter/s or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this Competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person; it is not unlawful to supply the prize to you in terms of any legislation or public regulation and the Promoters reserves the right to require proof that it will not be unlawful to supply a prize.
- You comply with the entry mechanism of this Competition.
- Your entry into the Competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
- In order to be eligible to enter into this Competition, you must spend R500 or more, in a single transaction, using your Queenspark Store Card during the Promotional Period, in which case you will be automatically entered into the Competition draw. No person may win more than one prize in this Competition.
There will be 10 winners each receiving R10 000 in the form of a Queenspark fashion voucher. The competition is open across all participating stores. The winner will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the Promotional period by 5 January 2018 and announced by 19 January 2018. An independent third party will select the winner, the winners of the prize will be notified by RCS via telephone or email using the contact details on the RCS database system recorded against the selected Queenspark Store Card number and announced on Queenspark Facebook page.
- Your Queenspark Store Card must not be in arrears at the time of the Competition’s draw and your entry into the Competition will be withdrawn if the goods purchased in connection with such entry are returned by you.
- Subject to these rules and in particular, the customer whose Queenspark Store Card number is drawn and whose details appear on the RCS database against that Queenspark Store Card number, will be the winner of the prize, provided that the person was eligible to enter into the Competition in terms of clause 4.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal contact details captured on the RCS database system are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Once the winners have been contacted, their details will be published on the Queenspark website and social media platforms. The winners may decline the invitation by RCS or Queenspark to use their image for publicity purposes. If the contact number on the RCS database system does not exist or does not belong to the drawn winners, a new winner/s will be drawn immediately under the same conditions. Furthermore, if a winner’s contact number is repeatedly engaged, just rings or goes to voicemail, RCS may in its discretion re-draw a new winner.
- The winner of the prize must collect the prize from a Queenspark store, at a time arranged with the Queenspark representative, within one month of being notified, failing which they will forfeit the prize, and in which event, RCS reserves the right to re-draw a new winner .
- The value of the prize includes VAT.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of items not specifically included in the prize are for the winner’s own account. The Promoters and its associates if applicable, will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/ or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
- The prize is not transferrable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by the State or any other competent government or regulatory body, the winner will be liable therefore, and the Promoters will not increase the value of the prize to compensate for such charges.
- The winner’s name and town/city will be published on the Queenspark website and other media. The winner/s may also be required to have their image published and/or to participate in marketing activities, but the winner may refuse to participate in this regard.
- The Promoters reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prize (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deems necessary.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the competition judges is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner fail/s to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prizes, or if they refuse to sign the Promoters’ winner declaration or the Promoters’ winner’s prize acceptance form, this will be construed as a rejection of the prize and then, without prejudice to any other remedy which the Promoter and its associates may have, the winner will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize.