FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is a Queenspark Store Card?
The Queenspark Store Card is a credit facility that allows you to shop at all Queenspark stores nationwide.
What are the benefits of the Queenspark Store Card?
Not only does the Queenspark Store Card give you access to the look you love, it also includes:
- Enjoy R1 000* in free fashion vouchers when you receive your Queenspark Store Card
- Shop immediately and take the look you love home with you today
- Be first to know about our amazing sales, exclusive offers and new fashion ranges
- Pay one affordable monthly instalment every month
- You can use your store card at any Queenspark Store nationwide
- For your security, you’ll receive free SMS notifications on all purchases
- Choose to receive your statements via e-mail – simple and easy!
- Customer Protection Insurance for complete peace of mind
What does Customer Protection Insurance cover?
- Death Cover (covers your outstanding balance)
- Permanent Disability (covers your outstanding balance)
- Temporary Disability (covers up to 6 months’ installments if permanently employed and up to 12 months’ installments if self-employed)
- Retrenchment (6 months’ installments, if you are permanently employed
- *Customer Protection Insurance is underwritten by Guardrisk, an authorised Financial Services Provider
How much does the Queenspark Store Card Cost?
A monthly service fee will be charged on your Queenspark Store Card as well as competitive interest rates applied on all purchases.
What are the requirements to apply for a Queenspark Store Card?
- You must be 18 years or older
- Have a valid SA ID or Drivers Licence
- Be employed and earn R1 000 or more per month
- Provide your latest 3 months’ payslips or bank statements at the time of application
Is there a way that I can check whether I qualify for a store card prior to application?
- To see if you qualify, SMS QUEENSPARK to 45185
- Standard SMS rates apply
How can I apply for the Queenspark Store Card?
You can apply here applications.rcs.co.za/queenspark/ or in-store
What credit limit will I get?
Your credit limit will be determined by your own individual profile, taking into account your affordability
How will I receive my Queenspark Store Card?
You can collect your Queenspark Store Card at any Queenspark store nationwide
Can I view my account online?
Yes, you can view your account online by registering for Queenspark Self-Service. Click here or download the mobile APP from App Store or Google Play Store.
How do I register for Self-Service?
- To register, click on the My Account tab and follow the instructions. Please have your account and movile numbers ready.
- The following services will be available via Self-Service
- Check your available credit
- Download statements (from 6 months back to current)
- Receive statements via email
- Update your e-mail address
- Pay your account
How do I check the amount I need to pay or have available to spend?
These amount will be shown when you log into Self-Service as well as on your latest statement
Where can I find my account number?
Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or you can call us on 0861 783 367
How do I set-up a debit order to pay my Queenspark Store Card?
Call us on 0861 783 367 and we will set a debit order up for you
What should I do if I lose my card?
- Call us on 0861 783 367 and we will block the card immediately
- You can then go to any Queenspark store nationwide and we will provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee
How much do I need to pay each month?
Your monthly statement will reflect the installment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month or log-on to the Self-Service portal to view the installment due.
How do I pay my Queenspark Store Card?
There are many ways you can pay your Queenspark Store Card:
- Store – by visiting any Queenspark store nationwide
- Debit Order – A payment is automatically debited from a bank account and due date that you selected. To activate, call 0861 783 367 and we will assist you
- EFT Payment – Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit account number on the front of your Queenspark Store Card. Please use below details when making an EFT payment
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: RCS Cards
Account Number: 061234745
Bank Branch Code: 051001
Account Type: Current Account
Reference Number: Account Card Number (19 digits)
- Self-Service – via the Self-Service link on the website. Click here or via the downloadable APP on AppStore or Google Play Store