At Queenspark, we understand that shopping for fashion can be a tricky business and you may need to return items sometimes.
We do our best to assist our customers with returns where possible.
- IF YOU ARE NOT ENTIRELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE WILL GLADLY ACCEPT RETURNED MERCHANDISE FOR AN EXCHANGE AND/OR REFUND PROVIDED THAT:
- Proof of purchase is provided for all refunds and/or exchanges.
- You will be refunded using the same tender type as when you as when you first purchased your Queenspark products.
- All clothing merchandise is in the original condition (i.e. unworn & has all swing tickets & labels attached).
- All clothing merchandise must be returned and/or exchanged within 28 days of the original purchase date.
JEWELLERY AND ACCESSORY MERCHANDISE:
- All jewellery and other accessory merchandise is restricted to a 14-day refund and/or exchange period from the date of purchase.
- All cosmetics must still be hygienically sealed and in the same condition as when the items were first purchased.
- All cosmetic merchandise is restricted to a 14-day refund and/or exchange period from the date of purchase.
- DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS POLICY:
We will gladly refund or exchange any defective products provided that:-
- The Queenspark product has not been damaged as a result of excessive wear, negligence or non-adherence to cleaning instructions etc.
- If no proof of purchase is provided, the current system price will be refunded to you.
- Defective products are subject to a returns period restriction of 6 months from date of purchase on all Queenspark products, the onus is on the customer to provide proof of purchase.
- NO REFUNDS AND/OR EXCHANGES ON UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR.